The Travel Agents Club
1) Who can join the Amadeus First Club
Any Travel Agent using the Amadeus Reservation and Ticketing System.
2) What are the advantages If I join the Club ?
a) The registration is totally free of charge and without any liability from your side
b) With each segment that you book, you accumulate credit points that can be redeemed against a large variety of gifts and rewards.
3) What is the procedure to register myself ?
Once you have the approval of your Travel Agency management to participate in the scheme. Please complete the membership registration form on the site.
4) How can I be sure my registration is well accepted ?
At the end of the registration process, the system will attribute automatically a membership number to be recorded in each PNR that you will create in the future.
5) How the cumulative points system works ?
Each segment done on the Amadeus Reservation system is automatically registered and reported on your own status report.
At this stage of the reservation the status of this point is PD. After the confirmation (flown segment) the status will be changed to OK.
You will then be will allow you to make your choice and to book online gifts listed in this site.
6) How can I check my credit points ?
Just click on the Status Point frame of the site page and you will be able to do it easily.
7) What’s happens in case of the cancellation of segments that were booked previously ?
Those specific segments are not taken in consideration and are cancelled automatically when the segment is cancelled in the Amadeus System.
8) What’s happens with the points I accumulate, if I change location or Travel Agency ?
The cumulated points are personal and will follow you.
- It's mandatory to mention in the remark field of the PNR the Amadeus First membership number, eg. RM*AMA 123456 and send to .
- If you don't remember your membership number or your password, do not hesitate to contact us:
or by phone to